Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Bed Issues continued

I am having issues with sleeping in canopy beds...

My account RavenLure  has slept in the bed for a couple weeks.. in the same house all the same settings till one day she can no longer sleep in the bed.. I can use the smaller bed Just not the canopy one.

I have gone to my alts house and I cannot use hers either.. but she can use hers and mine.

Non of the settings have changed..permissions have not change.

I own the bed

I have taken it out of the house and put it back twice.

I am a member of the village so is my alt.

why did I not have an issue up till now..and how do I fix it.

Ok I slept in a canopy bed on the next deed over.. but still cannot sleep in my own canopy bed.....as I said before nothing was changed.. no settings nothing..

The mystery continues! Since you are a *member* of this Village perhaps the Mayor of the Village changed some setting on that house that does not allow you to adjust the settings on that canopy bed so that you can use it whereas before you could. Speak with the Village Mayor about it perhaps?

Since you can use a canopy bed on the next deed this is what leads me to believe it is within the house settings in this one that prevent you from doing so. A very curious situation though, is why I replied once again. I find your persistence to get to the bottom of this situation admirable as well.

=Ayes=

Seems like a permissions issue. Manage the bed and make sure your character is added to the permissions. If you cannot manage it, load the bed into a wagon with the same character you want to sleep on the bed and then unload it. This will make the bed "yours". Then manage permissions and ensure you add your name to it just in case with the may use and free sleep options enabled.

It looks like you or someone else may have loaded the bed and changed ownership. Start there and let us know if it doesnt work.

Edited by Angelklaine