Sign in to follow this  
Treadwell

Servers Unavailable?

I am unable to log in to the game follow todays update.

Error: "Server unavailable"

However, the website status bar says all servers are online.

My internet connect appears to be fine.

They did a big patch but i am stuck on a constant "connecting to server" screen so not sure what is going on.

The update isnt complete, servers are up but we're ensuring it's all running smoothly before letting players back in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Retrograde said:

The update isnt complete, servers are up but we're ensuring it's all running smoothly before letting players back in. 

Ok good to know thank you .. so I am not going crazy..............................yet..........................:blink:

yes server is closed... but runing... gms will be busy placing new cateyes everwhere :D

yep, tho it updated client and says incompatible client atm so.. dunno how it goes :D

Todays update to the game encountered a few errors with connecting to servers. After a preliminary look into the issue we’ve made the decision to temporarily revert the update to avoid long downtime. We’ll continue to work on the issue and announce when the update is available.

While disappointing, the reason we’ve made this decision is to minimise downtime of the game and time lost while we work on the issue. We have managed to reproduce it on our test servers and will be able to work on the fix without impacting play but currently have no ETA.

We do apologise for the inconvenience and we know everyone was eager to get building and storing. Hopefully we will have the issue resolved and the update back in action soon.

Regards,
The Wurm team.

heh and hamster stop working... :D  i hope new eta is today before news :D