Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Sandstone & Red Brick forges, etc

I'd love to see different stone choices for the forges, ovens, smelters, fireplaces, kilns, Guard Towers, mail boxes, fountains, wells and anything else I'm missing.  The rate Devs are going on adding these new materials to things, I'd honestly be surprised if they don't have this in the works, but just in case they don't, here is the suggestion.

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 5

+1 also if they made each design for buildings compatible with any material like a wide window wall for other types of material besides just "wooden wide window" wall. I think it would look cool as either plaster wall type or a stone wall type with wooden accents. They could do it in the other types of textures while they were at it, this would give buildings more variety and looks.

• Like 1

+1 

gives us a use for all those rare pottery bricks and such 

Edited by JakeRivers

So they upped the wall types with all the new textures (right after I built some, gol-dangit), so I bet they are making this the next texture update :)

Add-on to the suggestion:  Make the different texture/brick/stone type crafts different than the plain stone ones, rather than just reskinning them?