Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Wurm Unlimited Modded Screenshots

20170727224332_1.jpg20170727224310_1.jpg

20170815231228_1.jpg

Each ship wood color will be the color of the wood type you create it with!

Edited by Governor
  • Like 5

So I've split some of the more heavily modded WU shots from the screenshots thread to better separate the modded aspects. This can be used for sharing texture changes such as the wagon designs (which totally look like 80's van art!) and such.

So show off your designs! If you have these textures available to the public feel free to include any and all info you want

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

So I've split some of the more heavily modded WU shots from the screenshots thread to better separate the modded aspects. This can be used for sharing texture changes such as the wagon designs (which totally look like 80's van art!) and such.

So show off your designs! If you have these textures available to the public feel free to include any and all info you want

Thank you for splitting! All those WU modding pics in the main screenshots thread were confusing for some players - we even had questions about modded textures in CA HELP. 

Love all those furniture textures and colors.  WO some day?

Edited by Wurmhole

Rideable drakes and ghost drakes with ghost horses and hell horses, on Requiem of Wurm!

Spoiler

Hzm9AnQ.jpg

Rideable rare rainbow zebras can be found also

Spoiler

ADsuGro.jpg

Panthers!

Spoiler

YE9iQYB.jpg

Polar Bears!

Spoiler

Cn3AVWm.png

New Wagons! Here are some of the 51 new wagons that are being added to the server

Spoiler

pskdwKM.jpg

Edited by Governor
  • Like 2

Novus Trailer

Not only a screenshot but a whole trailer of our new upcoming pristine styled PVE server for players to catch up in a new and fresh environment.

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Governor said:

Net covered wagon

20170919233722_1.jpg

Now all ya need to do is get rid of the items inside, mod it so passager show inside, and ya got you self a prison wagon.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, bigsteve said:

Now all ya need to do is get rid of the items inside, mod it so passager show inside, and ya got you self a prison wagon.

Lol, I can get rid of the items inside. Adding more "passengers" would take some trial and error with the wagon model bones for creating a new seat I am guessing. Would be pretty cool though for Halloween. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2017 at 9:03 AM, Governor said:

Lol, I can get rid of the items inside. Adding more "passengers" would take some trial and error with the wagon model bones for creating a new seat I am guessing. Would be pretty cool though for Halloween. 

If you're doing it for Halloween, instead of regular passengers stick skeletons and wraiths in it.

Abit too many things to display all here. Here are some from Ereb Altor server.

banner_screen.jpg

tall_banner2.png

tents2.jpg

screenshot_flags.jpg

christmas.jpg

wagons.jpg

pirate_ship.jpg

viking_ship.jpg

Edited by Jukken
  • Like 1

Not a screenshot, but a video advertisement I made for Wyvern showcasing a few of our modded features, more details here

• Like 2

15 new sails for the cog's, corbita's, caravel's, and knarr's. 17 new sails for the sailing boat's. All with 10 different color wood types possible for each sail type!

20171021170216_1.jpg

• Like 1

366220_20171022192009_1.png

so here they are finally. I've got some window coverings,  unfortunately I cant share these because, someone got really "precious" about his mods, so I can only show you pics of what is possible. I fought with wurm for about 4 days to get these to work. the only way I can get them to work successfully is to assign timber to each curtain color, it would be a lot easier if I was able to use them as they were designed to be, but that's out of my hands. I've had to get ago, to write a template and script to get them to be craftable. but apart from that this certainly takes away the dullness of empty buildings lol

• Like 1

366220_20171031153239_1.png

would u believe it took me 2 days to figure why this was not working, and would you believe It was a simple #fullstop that was making come up with no model. I cant believe I didn't see it. you really gotta respect arkonick and others who make these mods, just a shame I cant share them... but oh well I hope you enjoy this screenie as much as I am right now haha

• Like 2

366220_20180117184635_1.png

soft real soft LOL, one drink and he's off his nut.. trust me it would take me more than one drink in real life to be "tipsy" lol... that must be some strong red wine right there

A bunny and his dragons... an easter tale :D

6CJupQK.png

.... and the "behind the scenes" of that picture:

E26S9jj.png

• Like 5