Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Unavailability Notice for Trades, Etc

Hey guys,

I'm going to be on vacation a little sooner than anticipated, so I'll be on vacation starting today lasting for two weeks until the end of August. In the beginning of September all my businesses are going to be back to normal, but in the meanwhile if you need to get in touch with me please do so via the forums. I will be online as much as possible because, you know, Wurmdiction, but I can't be super focused on any orders or anything during this time, so work on orders that are currently in place will be put on hold till after I'm back, and only deliveries for things that are in stock or being completed anyway will be delivered.

I'll give all customers involved in this delay a notice and a discount :)  

Thank you for your patience everyone! 

• Like 3

I'm going to be on vacation for another week, but I will now have internet so I'll be online, however responses will be delayed. :) Thank you everyone for your patience!

Update as Yldrania asked me to post it and cannot do it on her own right now.

Yldrania will be unavailable for unknown time from now, will most likely post in this thread when more will be known. :)

• Like 1

After a more lengthy absence due to illness and injury, I will slowly be returning to Wurm as I have been before this period. If you have stuff CoD'ed to me that bounced back, feel free to resend it as I will pick it up again from now on. Trades that were in the planning will be continued as planned, perhaps with slight delay as I need to raise funds first.

• Like 1