Sign in to follow this  
Reylaark

Pumpkin crush --> Pick seed

Not a biggie at all.

Was wondering this morning if it's ever confusing for new players that a lot of veggies (and cotton/wemp) have a "pick seed" option, but pumpkins have "crush."

Add to that wemp crushing gives fibre, as opposed to wemp pick seed.  I would imagine crushing a pumpkin would give me pumpkin fibre/crushed pumpkin.

If only for the sake of consistency, I propose a minor cosmetic change in the menu language from "crush" to "pick seeds" for pumpkins to bring it in line with other items.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Reylaark said:

Not a biggie at all.

Was wondering this morning if it's ever confusing for new players that a lot of veggies (and cotton/wemp) have a "pick seed" option, but pumpkins have "crush."

Add to that wemp crushing gives fibre, as opposed to wemp pick seed.  I would imagine crushing a pumpkin would give me pumpkin fibre/crushed pumpkin.

If only for the sake of consistency, I propose a minor cosmetic change in the menu language from "crush" to "pick seeds" for pumpkins to bring it in line with other items.

I think the reason for wemp being named differently is that wemp used to only have crush; an action that would yield both the fibres AND the seeds. (wemp used to be the king of crops) It was deemed overpowered!! and therefore nerfed.

And yes, I agree, there should be some consistency along these things. It's not just new players that mess up.. its older ones too :)

• Like 1

The pumpkin *crush* action does seem quite messy. Even to this day I always notice I need to crush it to get seeds in comparison to picking them but then again I'm not too picky about it. Maybe pumpkins take it as a excited form of affection?

=Ayes=