Sign in to follow this  
Ayuna

Add a mini-game function to tables

My first suggestion for Wurm Online (according to which, I'm 617 days old - it's taken me almost 2 years to come up with a worthwhile suggestion)

is such:

Make tables (and consequently, chairs and stools) useful by making the action of two people sitting down at a table summon a menu for a mini game, something simple like checkers, tic tac toe, or chess.

• Like 3

This would be nice.  Something we can do to be social in the game

I love it!  I kept thinking of tables, like a menu of choices and how that could be a mini game... I feel silly now.

+1

As long as we have to create the game boards and pieces using a new skill, I'm all for it.  No skill required to play, ofc, lending it all to the players skill in strategy and some good old fashioned chance :)

4 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

As long as we have to create the game boards and pieces using a new skill, I'm all for it.

but, but, but... toymaking

+1

14 hours ago, Ayuna said:

My first suggestion for Wurm Online (according to which, I'm 617 days old - it's taken me almost 2 years to come up with a worthwhile suggestion)

is such:

Make tables (and consequently, chairs and stools) useful by making the action of two people sitting down at a table summon a menu for a mini game, something simple like checkers, tic tac toe, or chess.

My vote goes to "anacondas and clockwise staircases"

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 1