Sign in to follow this  
Ardone

Wurm Online Deleting itself

Wurm Online is Deleting itself when i launch it and do the password and stuff..If you want I well Give you a picture or a video 

Edited by Ardone
Just to add .

Wurm is uninstalling itself from your computer when you run the launcher and enter your character name and password and click Play ?

I looked at your past posting history and, although you have not played Wurm for long, it has run for you in the past (slower than you like but running well enough to play at 30FPS unless in a congested area).

Let me know if I should rephrase anything, and I will do the same, to be sure we both understand each other.

1. When you say Wurm "deletes itself" do you mean that when you try to log in, the program suddenly closes with no explanation? It disappears from the desktop but the files are still on your hard drive so you can try again -- but it always closes right after you push PLAY?  (This is what we usually call, "Crash to Desktop"). 
  2. Can you look in your Wurm folders for two files and post the contents here, one is called "hs_err_pid#" (then some numbers) and one is called something like console.ardone  (or whatever your charactername ingame).  Let me know if you get stuck either finding the files, or figuring how to post the contents here.

I think we can fix this problem but we will need to see both of those files. The fact that it ran ok before, probably means there is a setting it does not get along well. From your past postings, I am guessing that you have 32-bit windows and maybe also an intel chipset, so it could also mean that microsoft Windows updated the graphics driver with a version that does not get along well with OpenGL game. That sounds confusing but after you post the two files I mentioned, i think we can fix it.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors