Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Permissions - Manage all servers

It sure would be sweet if we could manage permissions for other servers. I'm sitting in the middle of Xanadu and want to get some more of my alts over, but my main (on Xanadu) owns the fleet of boats on my other server.  So I have a 3 hour sail back, just to cross the border and do a boat ownership transfer to one of the other alts.  Maybe it needs to be this way because of Chaos?  If not, can we change it to allow permissions across all servers?

• Like 1

I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement since technically you would be connecting different servers which in turn could lower their performance. Still it does sound like a good idea to not have to sail to a different server every time you want to change some settings.

It would be also (probably) confusing for people owning various deeds on various servers so keep in mind that the permission UI would require some tweaking too.

Yeah, adding in another menu layer to list all the servers to choose from I suppose?  The linking to all servers is the biggest hurdle I suspect.