Sign in to follow this  
Ravenhost

Enchanting and vessel UI feedback

I think there are several threads about this already. But still...

An idea is to add a quick feedback on item in inventory to see whether item is blank or enchanted. Just put an asterisks* to the item name, and the more asterisks*** the more enchants the item has. You can still examine that item to see names and power of enchants.

Same idea goes to gem that has been vesseled, so you can quickly find needed gem and drain it.

It is simple as is. A tiny sweet addition to make life in wurm a bit less painful. Please.

Alternatively, asterisks can resemble power of highest enchant being one * per 20 power, so 100+ enchant will be name*****

Edited by Ravenhost

You can rename gems.  Just right click, rename, and add something simple like a "v".

I always rename my gems V, or P, if you wanna get more technically, you can do SP, HP, FP - Small power, high power, full power, incase some arent full to the max :)

I do not want to see a bunch of asterisks next to my items.  Rename them please and then your life and ours and even the coders are much easier.

2 hours ago, Wargasm said:

You can rename gems.  Just right click, rename, and add something simple like a "v".

but its just more clicks

more clicks is not easier :lol:

Edited by Ravenhost