Sign in to follow this  
Dorian

Rumours of The venerable green dragon are starting to spread.

I heard the green dragon talks behind all the other dragons backs and green is not his natural hair color.  What rumours have you heard?

• Like 3

I heard that one time the green dragon met Vynora on a plane, and he told her she was pretty

• Like 1

I heard The venerable green dragon once ate a man who didn't capitalize The word "The", and thats why we all do it to this day.

• Like 2

One time, The Venerable Green Dragon punched me in the face. It was awesome.

I heard bartenders use to tell rumors about the green dragon.

I heard that Green Scale was used to make Green Ale back in the 1100's. When it was far more common.

The main rumor is that the word Venerable refers to the Dragons age. This is easily proven false upon close examination of its scales which are relatively wrinkle free in terms of longevity. Rather then the term Venerable refers to the Dragons great wisdom in comparison to the foolish ones that kill them for their paltry rewards while the bulk of their hidden gold fortunes remains safely hidden away to be secretly passed on to the next Venerable Dragon should they be killed by the next foolish band of brigands that happen upon them.

Another clarification to note is that the term Venerable originated with the Father of all Dragons, the Great Venerabliss, who remains secretly hidden away buried within this golden horde to continue to Father his brood with replicates should one fall to the unwise two legs who value merely their hides within which they hide, their wisdom aside.

=Ayes=  

• Like 3

On 8/10/2017 at 9:27 PM, Retrograde said:

I heard its scale is insured for $10,000

I heard he switched and it saved him 15 percent of his scale...

8UiZRTVuTd5.jpg

• Like 2

That puny gecko is hardly worthy of comparison with Venerable Dragons. Maybe it might hitch a ride on their backs and pick off the fleas and ticks though. Even the tiny of stature have some worth in the scheme of things but let's not overestimate their valor.

=Ayes=

I heard the Green Dragon used to be from LORD "Legends of the Red Dragon" BBS door game, but had to change his color due to legal issues.