Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

[Bug] Cannot hit middle tile of a 3 tile long bridge with catapult

On 3/28/2019 at 12:51 PM, Nadroj said:

Half a year? oh buddy....

Really I just didnt want this to become something of a shieldbashing bug that stays in the game for a decade and some change without anyone giving so much as a Large Rat's ass.

and hope that it doesnt take some rogue once-in-a-lifetime volunteer developer to fix it, simultaneously leaving an entire facet of the game in complete disarray 1000x worse than when it was first touched (like PvP)

Edited by whereami

This is still an issue,
Someone build a bridge (most likely to bother us), and it is two tiles wide, and 50+ long. As bashing it damages it less than 1.0 it will take quite a while to make the bridge gone.
Please fix this some way or help us with a GM or something.

• Like 1

I have 3 10 tile long bridges I need removed... tried letting them decay but the ql is 50+ so its taking awhile. tried to catapult and nothing >_<

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicrolis said:

I have 3 10 tile long bridges I need removed... tried letting them decay but the ql is 50+ so its taking awhile. tried to catapult and nothing >_<

It is quite an issue. I have stone bridges around, all 50+ql and nothing near to be decayed since 2017 :(

• Like 1

2.5 Years later, when calling /support for help with this, I'm told to pay to deed it or spend days bashing. Why should I pay for a deed or waste days of prem to fix a shortcoming in the game system that is well known and widely requested to be fixed? Please, get off your butts and look into the problem, or start giving people GM support.

Edited by Fearil
  • Like 1

Agreed, I have a single wide overly long, utterly pointless 80ql bridge by my deed that is making it impossible for me to hook up to the highway network

could do extensive amounts of terraforming to get around it, but it would still be there, still being pointless, when the land it's on is already perfect and good to go for highway-making.

could spend years of my wurm life bashing every last tile of it, but I should not have to when a catapult is supposed to work

Someone please fix this.  Pleeeeeeese

• Like 2

Simply appalling this has not been fixed for years.  Have a 2-wide bridge nearly 20 tiles long, cannot catapult a single section of it.  Why is this being overlooked after all the posts here and others confirming it's an issue?

[21:46:30] It doesn't sound like the stone shards hit anything.

[21:46:31] QL = 46.9872, dam=0.0.

I can reproduce this message all day long.  Can we get some attention to this problem with bridges? 

Edited by Nomadikhan