Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Rift Stone - HotA

1 hour ago, armyskin said:

Have you ever done a Hota? I have seen them completed by a single player before so don't assume that a small kingdom can't win one. You want a hota statue either win one buy one or camp one. You will not be just given one.

Lol, that's like pointing out a unique was solo'd, then the ability to do so was "patched", then telling people to go solo a dragon, funny.

2 minutes ago, armyskin said:

So hota pillars take more than 1 player now?

Hota pillars take the same amount of toon/toons as a dragon kill :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pingpong said:

Hota pillars take the same amount of toon/toons as a dragon kill :)

I have soloed hota quite a few times.

• Like 1

Well, regarding more statues. I would agree. 

Seems like an awesome idea to have more statues to decorate your deed / village.

But what goes for Hota Statues, they are according to lore and wiki "The prize is a very special statue filled with glittering items."

As for the "glittering items" those are not requested but still have been a lot more obtainable on Freedom, but the statues have not and at least keep it that way.

They are portrayed for conquering Hota's and in return they are gifts from "GODS" they should not be that easily obtainable.

• Like 1

Ok here's an idea, hota statues are what 150kg? What about 150kg of rift stone> hota statue. To prevent them just be spammed all over which is a fair concern. I would point out we have a lovely turn out at rifts on freedom, how's that hota turn out working for y'all on wild? I hear it's kind of lonely on epic.