Sign in to follow this  
outdone

In Game Census

I would like an ingame census. Make it possible that all village population counts are recorded and when you're hovering over a known town on the in game map itll say something like Active Villagers (within 30 days) Inactive Villagers (Past 30 days since last log on)

Doesn't need to show players names, just counts. I can see this not being good on PvP but for pve it makes sense.

You would see a lot of seemingly abandoned villages or a single citizen which is inactive for months - as some players tend to have several villages on the same server  where possible the deed mayor alt is the only citizen.

I don't see other benefit than helping disbanding deed vultures to keep track of possible targets.

EDIT: I would heavily oppose adding deed names to the ingame map...

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 4

This is why we have alliance map , the community maps and the forum. There is no need.

Not to be a Negative Nellie, but honestly I would see this as an invasion of privacy. The details of my deed(s) are, and should remain, my business. 

And it really wouldn't tell you much anyway in the case of deeds that people are holding with an alt and have given their main full permissions to, but can't join as a villager because the main also holds a deed.  That deed might be actively worked by the main on a daily basis, yet will appear inactive, with an inactive alt as the only villager.  Etc, etc.

• Like 4