Sign in to follow this  
Darmalus

Split Permanent and Temporary Displayed Buffs

Currently you can toggle displayed buffs/debuffs on and off in the HUD settings. Know what buffs you have is very useful, making this a great feature.

I think it would be clearer and more useful if permanent buffs/debuffs (from meditation or valari items for example) and temporary buffs/debuffs (Hurting, food, magic spells) were separate toggles.

• Like 1

+1 i dont need to be reminded of my 57 valrei passives every day but i think this is being tackled in the ui update or maybe i was imagining it

Just now, MrGARY said:

+1 i dont need to be reminded of my 57 valrei passives every day but i think this is being tackled in the ui update or maybe i was imagining it

Sadly I haven't heard (or at least noticed) a peep about the UI update or the many other things they teased, so I don't know.

+1 dedicating enough space to this on my screen without useful icons being lost behind other windows is annoying, I really don't need the 25 ( 28 counting the 3 scenario deity ones being up more often than not and no care to know) permanent ones in my face. That's basically three full rows without the extras so adding in a mix of say 5 affinity timers (which get scattered through not just added to the end) plus domain bonus, armour limits ect I'm getting a fourth row hiding down behind another window and its already positioned in the least intrusive part of my screen for my set up. I can hear Budda saying shut up scrub you're just abnormal but it doesn't make it any less of an issue.

Would certainly be handy for saving screen real estate, and I hope it is in the UI overhaul.