Sign in to follow this  
Darmalus

Full Maker Mark at 30QL

If it's good enough for the gods, gosh darn it it should be good enough to see the makers full name!

I kinda agree with this.  It gets really frustrating and doesn't really serve a point.  If a tool is made, and someone else improves it from 5ql to 90ql, who should get the signature?  I would imagine the master who worked it from a piece of crap to the beauty that it now is, should get the hype.  But alas, no.

So let the marks matter for people who get the item over 50ql, of just show it always.

I like the name being the person that actually created the item.  Many people create items and then send them out to be improved up.  I know they like having their name on the item.  As for seeing the full name, it makes no difference to me if it shows up early.  That would be kind of nice.

Another thought I had, was to make the mark an "owners mark" and not so much a created by mark.  Let the created by marks be reserved for rare, supreme and fantastic items.

Just a thought.

18 hours ago, Darmalus said:

If it's good enough for the gods, gosh darn it it should be good enough to see the makers full name!

Just imp it to 90 and there you will see the name

I like how the system is for makers marks, it leaves a lot of mystery with low ql items and I have imp'd some things up just to see who made it.

• Like 1

My biggest question is, why can I get a full signature at 70 ql, but then it partially vanishes again when imping over 80 ql? That makes no sense to me.

• Like 1