Sign in to follow this  
MinerWhoForgotHisPassword

Toon [L&A]

Got a budget of 150E

Can probably go a little over if it's exactly what I'm after.

Formerly known as miner for reputation, yet I got no clue what the password is and I've already searched 15 of my 39 emails.. Hope is fading to find it, so I'm making til till a GM can assist me in recovery.

Please PM Miner with offers.

Edited by MinerWhoForgotHisPassword

You're more likely to find exactly what you're after if you specify what it is you're looking for.

Are you interested in PvP or PVE? A little more details would be good. I have an account that I'd part with but its a little more than 100e. Can go either way as well since you can just change the path and it has both pvp and pve skills. 

PM me if interested and I'll send you a dump. I prefer to be paid in silver though.

6 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Are you interested in PvP or PVE? A little more details would be good. I have an account that I'd part with but its a little more than 100e. Can go either way as well since you can just change the path and it has both pvp and pve skills. 

PM me if interested and I'll send you a dump. I prefer to be paid in silver though.

Again, I'm not sure where I'm going in wurm yet, so I am open to all accounts which makes it a wider market. :)