Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

(no bug) Cannot ride on (only) one tile of a constant 40 slope steep tunnel

I have a fresh tunnel where all the tiles has flat horizontal borders and all the vertical ones are exact 40 slopes.

I can ride normally on the whole length except 1 tile border (double checked, 40 / 0 slopes as all the others.

The tile is not at the ends of the tunnel, "just another" tile in the row of others.

Only difference I could find is that one wall is an iron vein.

The issue is that this renders the whole tunnel useless.

Edited by Jaz

Did you try to raise this tile with concrete and then dig it up again?

It may help.

Have you tried with a wagon, cart, and horse? Do all not work?

@archer, all adjacent tiles are 40 slopes steep so cannot use concrete easily. I have an active ticket on a strange dirt dropping behaviour at the same deed so I'll ask GM opinion on this issue too I guess :D

@Xallo, I've tried a horse and wagon, not a cart yet but I would think that if the wagon and horse is affected carts will be as well.

Hi Jaz,I had/have this problem too on my deed,it is outisde on dirt tho,i have 5 tiles of 40 slopes each..i can only ride my horse/wagon on first 3 of them,after that it just stops can't go up anymore,adjacent tile too.

I did not bother on making a ticket becouse i wasn't gonna use that route anyway..but if in tunnels don't work either..sounds like a problem

As per info from Enki this is no bug, slopes are not necessarily integers, may be say 40.01 which will read 40 on the border but won't be rideable.