Hi, everyone! I started Wurm a little over a year ago and only played for 2 months, all of which I was premium.

During my playtime I called Xanadu home and lodged at Amish Estates (nice place and people!)

I didn't get very far in the game, very few of my skills are over 20. And I still consider myself a noob because this game is so complex you can play for a year and still not know everything about it.

Recently my schedule has opened up to allow me time to invest in a new game and I have chosen Wurm! I'm looking to relocate to Independence; in fact my character Baeowulf is parked on Independence right now! ...I just don't know what direction I should be heading yet because I haven't found anyone to join.

If anyone has room and is interested in having a new player, let me know!

P.S. I was gifted a sailboat by a very generous friend on Xanadu to make the journey, which I still have. So getting around by water would be no problem for me.

As with before, the lands around Storm's End are open to you, sir.  Sail West from Hermit Island past the first bay-entrance, and past the first stone mountain to your right, and turn due North at the second bay-entrance you come to.  Sail North through that bay until you hit a canal--Crystal Canal--and squeeze through that passage.  Marvel at the marble bridge you pass under.  You'll come out of the canal into a large lake with an island ahead of you.  Navigate around the West side of the Maple Island, and then set course due North-East for the coast.  You'll find land fall at a port with ships and an obelisk, dock there and head up the highway until you come to the gates of Storm's End. :)

• Like 1

Someone's just offered you a place on their Independance deed in the Independance recruitment forum thread you started.  Check there for details..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tristanc said:

Someone's just offered you a place on their Independance deed in the Independance recruitment forum thread you started.  Check there for details..

Yep, got it! For some reason I thought I had notifications turned on for replies on threads I'm following, I did but I didn't....was sending me notifications via and email I never use and not browser by default (The options are weird)

Edited by Baeowulf