Sign in to follow this  
Rolys

Come join Azealius

Hello I am hosting a server that I hope more original Wurm Online players will join.  I tried to make the server settings as close the the original as I could I know they aren't perfect but people who played WO know that it takes a lot to get your skills up and are proud when you reach a goal.

The map is a custom map I found on forums and loved how it looked it is 8192x8192 so it's huge with islands and a mainland but plenty of spots to settle.

I have a discord channel up which I will post on here as soon as I can (writing this on phone). There will be chest hidden areound the map that has everything from veggies to money in them and once they are found the chest will be moved to another spot with new items inside.  

For new new players that join I will give you 15s to start so you are able to get a deed setup and can start your settlement to live on. If you have questions please post here and I will answer as I can.

the server name is 

{US,CAN,UK} East Coast Azealius Custom Map RP/PVE/PVP Server

this server is brand new and as long as I have people playing I will keep it running.  There are great places to settle come in and start your Wurm life now!

Edited by Rolys