Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

please close

Hello my good wurmiains! I am offering for a limited time (until i get to Plate armor smithing 90, currently 89.15) free dragon scale armor imps to at least 80q, higher as my skill continues to develop. No catch, no cost other the COD, no materials required for imping. No i cant pay you a load of collateral, you can send me 1 piece at a time of you don't trust me, but many of you know me :). Also no cost if it rares during imping! Turn around time should be pretty quick, my lowest creation chance for scale armor is the jacket at 84%, and 99% on other pieces. I will also craft and imp your plate armor for you up to 80q if you provide the Steel.

I'm crazy your saying right?!? Well maybe, but its a good crazy, so benefit from it!

Also if you have a priest, check out my sermon group!

PM me @ VirusMD in game with questions.

Armor should also be sent to VirusMD. Please include your name!

Satisfied Customers

Spoiler

Tamat x3

Davih  x2

Cathor

Jaan

Reached my goal, please close

Edited by VirusMD
details

I sended my scale pants for imp, no problems no others cost than cod, quick work too

3 hours ago, VirusMD said:

Plate armor smithing 90

Right there is good enough reason not to use the service.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you really want someone with higher skill on scale creation, failure is quite a bit of loss.

There will always be someone with a higher skill i fail to see your point people are not stupid, but thanks for the free bump captain obvious.

Even with 98 PAS with rare anvil I fail at times. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

Right there is good enough reason not to use the service.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you really want someone with higher skill on scale creation, failure is quite a bit of loss.

If you arent sure about creation chance, then don't use the service, simple. But the man is offering free imps. Creation benefits him in no way, what he wants is imping anyways. 

This is a good service. Imps to 80 are pretty useful and the man is doing it for free. Whats not to like?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Egard said:

Even with 98 PAS with rare anvil I fail at times. 

scale isnt bugged at 98+PAS?

Imped a chisel to supreme today, could have been your jacket!

Edited by VirusMD

Very flexible, friendly and trustworthy, appreciated doing business with him, +1! : )

• Like 1

VirusMD made my scale jacket for me with thanks! Would deal with him again :) 

• Like 1

Bought some plate armor imps. Was done quickly. Would recommend.

Is this limited time free dragon armor thing still available? If so, can I please get a red set (with the 80ql imp) and also send to Dragonhead?

Edited by Benie

On 9/16/2017 at 5:26 PM, Benie said:

Is this limited time free dragon armor thing still available? If so, can I please get a red set (with the 80ql imp) and also send to Dragonhead?

I think you misunderstood, im not giving away free scale armor, thats just silly as it runs 250 Euro minimum, What i do is provide free imps for your existing armor, or create it for IF you have the materials.

Edited by VirusMD
  • Like 1