Sign in to follow this  
Baeowulf

New to Independence

So, after the generosity of a few Xanaduians (Xanadians? Am I saying that right?) I made the move to Independence!

Yay!

However, I'm still relatively new to the game and don't have any skills above 30 - yet, anyway. I'm looking for a village that woudn't mind having me or the noobish questions I'm bound to ask. :)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Baeowulf said:

So, after the generosity of a few Xanaduians (Xanadians? Am I saying that right?) I made the move to Independence!

Yay!

However, I'm still relatively new to the game and don't have any skills above 30 - yet, anyway. I'm looking for a village that woudn't mind having me or the noobish questions I'm bound to ask. :)

My village isn't exactly open for citizens at the moment, but you're more than welcome to camp just outside our walls if you'd like.  The reason we aren't open for villagers is due to the lack of people we have online these days.  Would take more effort to set a newbie up.  Anyhow, if you check the community map I'm at Storm's End.  We have a rare guard tower that you can utilize for safety, and there is plenty of empty space if you'd like to setup your own small village, and a future deed. :)  Come check out the area and let me know what you think.

P.S.  If you REALLY like the area and want to join, then I'll make an exception and invite you to the village. ;)

43x32y - Storm's End

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5evRFXJXhXONkktVjE4MUJaYjA/view?pref=2&pli=1

Edited by Slickshot
Added winky face
  • Like 2

Please do not hesitate to ask 1,000 questions in Freedom chat.  Indy is full of wonderful people who will be glad to answer questions and offer advice for a newer player who is genuinely trying to succeed in Wurm. 

• Like 1

Baeowulf I can take you in if you still need a spot. Contact Mavv in game. My deed is up north colossus lake area.

• Like 1