Sign in to follow this  
yungjohngunna

[close thread]2 new players looking to join group ASAP

I have maybe 48 hours of ingame experience getting started/building 1x2 wooden house in 2013/14. Haven't touched the game since then.My free account was deleted for inactivity and I want to get back into it and I have a friend who is completely new and also wants to start playing ASAP aswell.

We are Australians with microphone and teamspeak.

We have started new accounts yungjohngunna and boozencruze and we are fresh in chaos and picked HOTS.

Update: joined up with glasshollow, thanks to all for helpful posts and information

Edited by yungjohngunna
joined village
  • Like 2

Have a look at the various kingdom threads and make a decision based on that. Different kingdoms have different cultures and everyone wants to make sure you find the best home for your playstyle!

If you like HotS though, currently Dreadnought Dynasty and Ebonaura are both Black Lighter Player Made Kingdoms active on Chaos. 

• Like 1

Welcome back to wurm!  

I've been living in HotS for awhile, there's not much for active team play, but I've heard good things about both Dreadnaught Dynasty and Ebonaura respectively.     

I've yet to join anyone. It's not easy out there without a deed to back you up.  Wish you luck! 

• Like 1

Welcome to wurm! :D

If you'd like to know more about DD you would be welcome to come join us for a chat in our discord and ask any questions you might have. I'm sure Maurizio would be willing to help you guys out with questions too (about Ebo) if you message him as well :)

Always nice to talk to lots of different people before deciding where to go so you can find the best fit! Though we do have a small aussie crew in DD that I'm sure would love to adopt you guys <3

Hit me up with a forum pm if you are interested anyway. Goodluck.

• Like 1

Glasshollow Capital City is recruiting new folks and returning players. We are an evolving Academy to help folks get started and back in the game. We are building a new deed from the ground up, player housing, mines, access to Glasshollow Market and Harbors. Message me or PM me in game. Welcome back and hope to see you soon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ArthurHawkwing said:

Glasshollow Capital City is recruiting new folks and returning players. We are an evolving Academy to help folks get started and back in the game. We are building a new deed from the ground up, player housing, mines, access to Glasshollow Market and Harbors. Message me or PM me in game. Welcome back and hope to see you soon.

do i need premium to join your deed?

No premium required, though most folks do get premium once they hit the 20 skill cap level.

• Like 2

On 4.8.2017 at 4:28 AM, GorgonKain said:

Have a look at the various kingdom threads and make a decision based on that. Different kingdoms have different cultures and everyone wants to make sure you find the best home for your playstyle!

If you like HotS though, currently Dreadnought Dynasty and Ebonaura are both Black Lighter Player Made Kingdoms active on Chaos. 

Join the dark side with DD or Ebo and you have fun - good luck ;)

• Like 1