Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

Horsedog

Many of you know Horsedog, some of you knew Risky.
After its fall i revamped it. I did this for deli, to honour the deed, it's a year's worth of work.
I'm disbanding it. 
Come and get it. 

TsOnIib.jpg

jrNT26x.jpg

TqohLpV.jpg

BP3Z01i.jpg

m5bxfNI.jpg

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

I remember the huge dirt mounds almost a year ago or more. Looks great bud.

• Like 2

The highway lettering is heritage protected and Enki recently mentioned something about Heritage sites.. however the first clause is;
` Must be of value to the community. (ie.  a canal that residents of the server use routinely for convenience.)`(
so.. not sure. :)

I merely hoped, that a long term player is more likely to seize opportunity if it's posted here.
of course a newbie would be fine, lol
(please don't fill the canals) :ph34r:-_-

Perhaps we as a community can come together and support this site. Im willing to put silver in to help preserve it and even spend time on maintaining it as well. seems like a waste to let it crumble...thoughts?

• Like 1

Dare i say,
I made a last little attempt to care, nudged by Kriet's compassion.
I applied for heritage status for the area.
This was the (valid and adequate) response from the team;

I could explain my feelings and reasons for abandoning my efforts at Horsedog, then i could use those feelings and reasons to conclude my statement but it was too much text.

I have gone to the location, and so far only highway rules apply if the community will maintain a deed at the end of ti somewhere so that it connects at least 2 deeds.  the canal so far does not appear to provide a community service at this point.

Perhaps someone would like to engineer some form of project for it that would make it a passageway that would help the community to and from somewhere.

I will still have it reviewed though.

I'll continue crediting the server with Trinsic, there's now 3 years in my coffers, hurray.
I'll not request this thread to be locked just in case someone takes the plunge.
I'll also hold back on requesting it removed from the community map for the same reason.
If anyone decides to plunge, i'll return the braziers and lamps and transfer ownership of the underground house to you, it's labelled properly so this post doesn't need to be read.
If anyone knows Walterparrot outside of the game, please let him know that it's available.
thank you

Edited by Steveleeb

I'm not sure to understand. Can you explain to me with others words please?

veTpp0W.jpg

On 8/12/2017 at 2:52 PM, Mortisinmi said:

I'm not sure to understand. Can you explain to me with others words please?

addressed in chat client through pm.
it's not a big thing, certainly not anymore. but perfectly personal.
Treat it as you wish, the canals took 6 months ^_^
What you deed is yours. I merely offer assistance and 20 lamps, 4 braziers, I hope it isn't needed. got plenty to do. (though i urge lamps in pillars lest they rot.)

This land sits north of The Shore! on the north east tip of deli and is next door (shares a lake with) Blackbeard's Bounty,. which is really, really pretty, and pleasent, maintained echo told, by Victory or Death.

Edited by Steveleeb

If nothing happens with this deed in the next few days I will gladly take over and refound horsedog. 

• Like 1

I received a PM from `Miner` asking for ownership of the underground building.
transferring now.

within a month, Miner sold his account and horsedog with it.
My guess is he only deeded Horsedog to help sell his account. Sorry Kriet i should have given it to you.
Since then, the plateau has been wiped from existence, 50% of the canal has been filled in, the land leveled to sea level and the Pylon that Odynn helped me with, was dumped in the ocean.
(I've since retrieved it, i did work next door but became sickened by what the largest alliance on deli (shawsubie)had done to the site so i destroyed the pylon and moved to exo)
The only record of the year i spent creating a beauty to honour our 1st generation and deli with it, are the screen-shots above, which im now going to store for remembrance.
you have killed a love, a commitment. never again will i give a ###### or honour a single soul, within this game. Well done.
<>
since this post i have found a collective of subtly injured intellectual warriors, i am finally, home. (PvE MR)
I wish i could move my main deed away from deli.
<>
2021 update.
I've told the story of horsedog and deliverance to many, many have avoided making deli a home as a result. You reap what you sow.
I  have retired to Sklotopolis, WU, the community is awesome.
as for you diamonds in the rough, i apologise for slagging off your server but you are unfortunately, not typical.
Exo rulez, Gosklo, bye

Edited by Steveleeb