Sign in to follow this  
Tallios

Topic Removed.

Topic Removed.

Edited by Tallios

Post Removed.

Edited by Tallios

they already help prevent cave ins we don't need more choresonline to imp and repair them to maintain, I don't see the point for any changes here

• Like 3

Post Removed.

Edited by Tallios

Why do you want to add damage just so you can see it and fix it, just leave it not damaged? I don't know why you want to create extra chores for something that isn't broken. Why cant you just suggest something about lights without the sadistic need for creating more work than necessary.

Post Removed.

Edited by Tallios

Its a very dangerous game of "be careful what you wish for"

We could go from missing one beam every 10 years to 10 beams a week just because you want to see these changes made. I'm leaving it as a no no no no no from me.

• Like 1

NO.

When devs go messing around with damage/decay,  things get worse usually.

I get a collapse on reinforced floors once a month as it is now, that is not desired but is acceptable, I will not suggest that reinforced tiles be changed because they can get changed for the worse.

One thread asking for easier means to disintegrate reinforcement beams and another asking for easier means to reinforce the walls.

lol

Post Removed.

Edited by Tallios

Why make all this so complicated.

Ask this, make a change so all you need to do is right click the way and choose an option, reinforce or remove reinforce!

• Like 1

No way to the OP suggestion! You are making a lot of additional work and requirements attached to the support beam system that already functions perfectly fine. If anything the current system should provide a 100% guarantee that tiles adjacent to them will never collapse (which already seems to be the case anyway other than under periodic buggy conditions).

Also, support beams should NOT be able to be removed other than on deed as currently.

=Ayes=

-1, I don't see any issues with the current reinforcement system. I never observed a reinforcement decaying away - if there is damage on them it should be stopped instead.

A big NO from me to bashable reinforcements off deed. Also I do not need more chores to make reinforcements for all borders of a tile. I do not see the nned of imping and repairing off deed tunnel walls as an improvement either...

As someone with a 308 tile long tunnel (that he cannot clear in event of cave ins, nor improve, nor reinforce) as his only link to the rest of the world?

Alright, No one favors it.  Or offers any constructive changes.... Topic is now removed.

• Like 1