Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Coffee + Ibexes, Some Love for High Altitude Wurmians

+1 for a pleasant and interesting new place to forage / botanize, more useful things to find, and cool animals too. A breath of fresh air. :)

Bump please show mountaineers some love! :D

Been awhile since I bumped this I suppose. :) 

I do like both ideas - maybe yes ibexes should tend to roam to heights and breed only on snow tiles (which we definitely need as a biome :P )

On 8/2/2017 at 11:04 AM, Ayes said:

Don't care much about coffee but these two animal types at high elevations would be really nice to see. Also, very high mountain elevations should have permanent snow coverings on them. I remember seeing this on one WU server and it was another nice special feature it had. No reason why WO can't have the same high elevation snow covered areas as well.

=Ayes=

I've seen the permanent snow cover at high elevations and it does look very cool.  Unfortunately, after an arduous climb to the peak, I discovered we cannot collect snowballs.  It would be cool if we could.

+1 to this whole thread.

Lots of great ideas to liven up the mountain regions in the game, which sadly seem quite grey and dull.  Some unique mountain biom related creatures and plant life/harvestables would be fun.

+1 here myrtilles grow in the mountains (people call them blueberries but they are actually bilberries)