Sign in to follow this  
Vroomfondel

Fuel rune appears to not work on forges

After today's update they said the rune to have forges and any item that burns fuel burn 10% slower or use 10% less fuel as it burns, however you want to say it was now working.  I'm not finding that to be true.  I have a supreme forge at 90 ql, and with the rune on it the forge seems to be burning fuel 10% faster.  Could someone please test this to see if I'm right, or just imagining things?

Edited by Vroomfondel

I ran this on the test server with a quality 10 forge unruned and a quality 10 forge runed.  Tested first with a woodscrap burned and then with 1 tar burned.  Each test (after the fix), the runed forge burned longer with the same exact fuel.  I also tested the same way with ovens.

I did not test all the variations of fuels or qualities or rarities.  (I have a very hard time sitting and watching forges burn so I catch the going out time when there are so many other things to test).

If you would like to test on the test server, I can set you up with the forges you need, the fuel and the runes.  Just send me a PM.

No thanks, your tests are good enough for me.  I guess I'm just not paying enough attention to the time.