• Epic Settings OFF 
  • Traders OFF 
  • Personal Merchant Contracts ON 
  • Kingdom Titles ON
  • Upkeep / Deeding Cost ON
  • Player Made Kingdoms (PMK) OFF

Custom Map

• 8km x 8km 
  • Glimmersteel & Adamantine Veins Available (rare)
  • Iron Vein % Increased 
  • Clay % Increased
  • 10k Animal Count (50% Aggro)

**For complete server information please refer to the Exiled Steam Group

PvP Kingdom Starter Towns
Mol Rehan (MR), Jenn Kellon (JK), and Horde of the Summoned (HoTs) have starting spawn towns. 

These locations were created to offer a safe zone to new players joining the server. Feel free to utilize the limited resources offered within the towns.

PvE Freedom Isles Island
A dedicated section of the map was converted to PvE [Updated Map Coming Soon

Server-Wide Communication & GM Assistance
Join the server discord text chat to learn about game events and player involvement. 

GM assistance is done through discord. Game bugs/glitches can be reported on the "gm_assistance" channel. Please @piperpaws & @spooky for faster response times. 

Discord Text Channel - GM Assistance & Community Chat
Steam Page Group - Come check us out on steam!

Custom Map - Generated & customized by server owners

Edited by Piperpaws

Official Server-Wide Reward

• Join the server's steam group
  • Earn 1 silver coin

GM's will give out 1 silver per player for joining the server steam group as a thank you for helping our lil server grow. B)

PvP is enabled, but no real threats are present currently. The server is only a few weeks old, but PvP and kingdom wars / treaties are something we'd like to see for the future. Kingdom titles are currently achievable. 

The skill gains are low and this is to let ppl enjoy earning what they get out of Wurm. This also offers longer game-play/endgame achievements and encourages communities to form. Specialize in farming and find someone to specialize in masonry, make a kingdom together. Try it, it's kinda fun.  

Exiled is designed to be a challenge, however, our discord text channels make it easy to reach out and ask for help and allows this world to be exciting and hardcore, but also a great environment to learn how Wurm works. The GM's on this server have a wealth of knowledge to offer new player. 

Total, there are 2 GMs (the owners) in different time zones (EST & CET) to offer support via discord.The server is hosted by a professional host and weekly DB backups are enforced to make sure loss data is non-existent.  

Edited by Piperpaws

Great server, +1, this server is growing fast, if you want hardcore fun, a challenge, and total freedom unlimited by game mechanics, this is the server.

Now implemented on our discord: private kingdom text channels

Be able to talk about kingdom specific information with fellow kingdom members without fear of other kingdoms reading.

I really can't recommend this server enough. The admins are super friendly and helpful. While there are only a few players so far, they've been great when i've talked with them. The map is just awesome with plenty of space for everyone. It's a bit of a grind being 1x/1x but to me it's completely worth it. Really hope some more come in to help this little community grow and bring some more action.

Its relaxing. And its a big, wide and untouched world, ideal for trappers and hermits.

Only not sure, if I will like all the mycellium arround me..  ^_^

One Month Anniversary Gift 

All players from the week of 09/01 - 09/08 will receive a 30 ql picnic basket to celebrate the server's one month anniversary. 

Here's to more months ! :D

i have a good feeling this servers going to be one of the best. something about it :)

Official Server Event (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
The first official server event will be a hunting event that lasts a week. Players will hunt animals for points. The player to accumulate the most points at the end of the week wins. 

Event Week
9/25 - 10/1 

Prizes
First Place 

• 3 silver coins

Second Place 

• 2 silver coins

Third Place 

• 1 silver coin

For more information: Exiled Server Event

Washed Ashore - Merchants in Town
Merchants came to Exiled and have set up shop in the kingdom towns. Rumor has it they bear unique items from other lands--uncraftable by normal means. 

Mid-week check-in counts are looking good for the hunting event. Coin prizes will be given out for first, second, and third place winners. We plan on holding special events like these to help stimulate the economy and offer fun solo or community game-play.

Come join the fun! B)

Ahh, Words are spoken so easy...^_^

Now with the new Exiled map, showing the beaches suddenly I have to correct my words from above. Sry.

I dont believe anymore that this map is a huge 8000k. Maby there are some confusions about it.

But this map seems very little and therefor its not very good for trappers and hermits.

Despite that, it has very nice startrer towns (at least hots) and is probably a good map for people what

like to come in with some friends to do kingdom pvp.

Had to be said. Regards.

13 hours later, I been thrown out from the exiled steamgroup. For my last comment above? Or for my soft asking for a little democrazy there?

Thats crazy :huh:! But pants on it. I am gone.

Hah I knew it had to be something frivolous they kicked you for.  In a diff thread I told you what happened to me Timorous. lol