Sign in to follow this  
Launcelot

keybind Mouse4 and Mouse3

Wasn't 100% sure where to put this but this seem like a good place as any. In keybinds as well as console commands Mouse4 (Mouse button 5) and Mouse3 (Mouse button 4) are not working. This is something recent over the last few days, around the time rifts started. I constantly use the command in console of "bind Mouse4 "say /fsleep"" to toggle my sleep bonus. I know for a fact it was working before rifts started but last night I got back home after the rifts I was going to  and did the console command but nothing. I tried "bind Mouse3 "say /fsleep"" and nothing. To make sure I was doing the console correctly (it was late) I did "bind J "say /fsleep"" and the sb toggle was working. I checked my mouse to make sure it wasnt the physical buttons by going into razer synapse and rebinding the M5 and M4 to 1 and 2 (my tool belt) and M5 and M4 physical buttons were working fine. I also tried to bind M4 and M5 inside the wurm settings>keybinds for my tend and harvest commands but they are also not working. I restarted wurm as well as my computer thinking that they just weren't taking affect for whatever reason. Mouse2 or MMB (middle mouse button) works in keybinds as well as console, it seems that Mouse3 and Mouse4 are the only ones that are not working.

Launsel~