Sign in to follow this  
CopalHeart

[Done] What topics to avoid on Wurmpedia

Hello all! I'm a new player and generally fairly active on wiki, so since I'm starting I figured I would make suggested edits as I go through the process of learning to play. However I noticed quite a few topics are not to be posted on the wiki (like recipes, meditation questions, etc) and I want to see if there is some guidance on what shouldn't be posted to protect the game play experience of everyone. Is that written down anywhere? Or just an unspoken rule of the land.

Thanks!

Hey CopalHeart! Welcome to Wurm!

There is no place this is written at the moment. I will add that to the guidelines soon, thanks for pointing this out!

The meditation questions are on the wiki in spoiler tags on a separate page, so that is okay. Other than that, we are not posting recipes as it is still fairly new and we want to allow players to discover this for themselves, at least for the time being. As far as I can think of, I believe that is all we are avoiding, other than the different mechanics of Wurm Online vs Wurm Unlimited, which is not on the wiki.

Another thing I will add is that the ingame help pages are not being updated for now, since the system for how the client will access the wiki will be changing in a near-future update.

Thanks for your question :) We always need more help with the wiki, so anything you have to contribute will be greatly appreciated! 

• Like 4

Thank you sEeDLiNgS, I greatly appreciate the help. I'll make sure to update any wiki's I see as I dive into the new game. Thanks again for the help and I'm excited to begin my adventure,. I hope I'll see you around in the game!