Sign in to follow this  
Mortisinmi

Help for the new rift

Hello everybody!

I will need a piece of help to clean the new rift area. There is no road and easy access by cart. It's in the mountain with lot of trees and behind trees, many trolls. There is not guard tower.

The location is on north west of Puddlesby, close of a disbanded deed near water

The plan is :

- to kill trolls

- pick sprout

- cut trees

- make an easy access by cart

- build a safe area

That give lot of work but alone i can't do all of that cause i couldn't kill a troll alone without dying. Somebody wants to help?

It looks like setting up to the south will work fine. There's a forested area between the rift and the desert at J20, which will be suitable for creating a house.

The slopes around the rift are quite steep, but can be traversed by horse and cart. Approaching from the south works for reaching the terraces that are already in existence around the rift column.

Edited by Delakar

I will let a crate of plank and HC on the road next to the rift, at the guard tower . In order to make the safe house.

Edited by Mortisinmi

Looks like it didn't run too much longer tan usual, all went well?

*sigh* just got home from work, oh well, should be able to make the one next week.

It was a bit harder with the small way and the climb. We had few deaths.

I found people don't really go behind fences than in the house, so too much people at the doors, like mobs and we were in a "safe area".

I think the new house could be bigger for the next rift, 2x2 with ladders is a bit small, but funny to see it's possible to drop tent on the second floor.

Something like that maybe.

http://imgur.com/a/5smTx

I wanted to say thanks for all the help and hope more coordination for the next time, but It was fun !