Sign in to follow this  
Piperpaws

How to delete "none" kingdom spawn in option

I am building a PvP server and have all the kingdoms (except Freedom) on the server, but when I go to do a test, a "none" kingdom shows up as an option and spawns ppl as Freedom.

How do I get rid of the "none" kingdom option on spawn in? I just want MR, JK, and Hots on the server. 

I have home server off, with the kingdom set at 3 (It was at 0, then 4, but still "none" showed up). I am using the creative DB.

PvP is on. 

I am not sure what is making the "none" option show up 

Here is an image of what I am talking about

Edited by Piperpaws

You could delete the "none" kingdom from the database. I haven't tested that, so not sure if it is save to do so, or if this kingdom is needed for some special things.

Is there a chance there is a spawn area that is associated to Freedom/None? Perhaps set up as a GM that did not have a kingdom association?

9 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

You could delete the "none" kingdom from the database. I haven't tested that, so not sure if it is save to do so, or if this kingdom is needed for some special things.

I thought that too and tried it. But it corrupted the DB. Luckily I had just saved the DB and was working out of the copy. 

2 hours ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

Is there a chance there is a spawn area that is associated to Freedom/None? Perhaps set up as a GM that did not have a kingdom association?

I hand-GM'd all kingdoms and spawn towns, so I don't thinking that could be possible. "None" was always the option to get a character in the game first. But from there I added MR, JK, and Hots (I don't want freedom in the server). You can chose the other kingdoms and the spawn towns all work correctly. 

You login as "none" and you get random spawned in water x-0 y-0 as freedom. 

It is driven from the code vs the database hence why its there even if you don't have anything 'freedom' on the server. It's always a selection on non-homed servers at spawn time. You'd have to find and edit the Java class file that is associated with that question. But it would be one of them in the server.jar under the questions folder.

• Like 1