Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

cant flatten ground where a mine once stood

i'm not sure if this is a bug, so if someone could clarify

so here is what is happening

if have a mine set up close to a building site, that i'm working on, and then i close said mine, and go to clear the site for use, the ground where the mine once stood wont flatten, i have to go back inside the mine and "repair" it to be able to reflatten it above, now this is my best explanation this, i am using mods, yes and they were and are working fine, this wasnt an issue before the latest update.

has this happened to anyone, or is it just me. i need to know if this is the case before i report it as a bug

never used to happen before the last update, i should point out there is no reinforcing or walls inside, just stone.

There is a hole inside.

Seems natural to fill it (collapse), cause if you try to level down the surface above the hole the inside will become to low (for a person to be in).

It's the same thing from inside you can't level up a mine ceiling, or mine forward/up if it is to near the surface.

Edit: Not sure what last WU update was but if you have tile borders in the mine now, then there has been changes.

Edited by Cecci

yeah 1.4 x.x so yeah that's what is causing it then, at least i understand whats causing it

thanks

10 hours ago, ozmods said:

i'm not sure if this is a bug, so if someone could clarify

so here is what is happening

if have a mine set up close to a building site, that i'm working on, and then i close said mine, and go to clear the site for use, the ground where the mine once stood wont flatten, i have to go back inside the mine and "repair" it to be able to reflatten it above, now this is my best explanation this, i am using mods, yes and they were and are working fine, this wasnt an issue before the latest update.

has this happened to anyone, or is it just me. i need to know if this is the case before i report it as a bug

What's the error message you get. Just "won't flatten" is not really useful information. Maybe add some screenshots too.

doesnt matter now, i've repaired what needed to be fixed, i've learned from this experience, you dont get a message it just doesnt flatten out. note others dont build mines where you maybe plan to build later, thats all.

To me it sounds normal.

Ofc now we don't know if he worked with a pickaxe or his GM wand.

But with a pick it is as intended.

Gm wand, i only use pick, when im doing ore mining