Sign in to follow this  
Finndar

Dotted flower dying every time i try and plant flower in pot

Hiya,

I have 45 Gardening and 37 parent Nature skill.
i have QL 58 dotted flowers.
I have QL50 clay flowerpot.

I tried 3 times to plant the dotted flowers in the flowerpot, and they died all 3 times.

Planted blue, and it succeeded.

Without knowing if there are intended mechanics at play here, I feel like I have high enough  skills and components I shouldn't fail 3 times (or even 2) planting these flowers in this flowerpot.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Finndar

even at 55+ gardening it can be very difficult to plant dotted flowers; they're the highest difficulty due to their rarity.

*edit* if you have high stone cutting, may I suggest trying the marble planter? last year I found it easier to plant in those, not to mention slightly easier to imp marble planter. 

Edited by Lisabet
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lisabet said:

even at 55+ gardening it can be very difficult to plant dotted flowers; they're the highest difficulty due to their rarity.

*edit* if you have high stone cutting, may I suggest trying the marble planter? last year I found it easier to plant in those, not to mention slightly easier to imp marble planter. 

Ok, good to know. Thanks kindly.

• Like 1

77 gardening.  Failed 9 times out of 10 tries to put QL61 white-dotted flowers into QL42 marble planters.   Pretty significant skill check.   Updating this for historical reference in case someone sees this thread.

Edited by Finndar