Sign in to follow this  
JDBooker

[Suggestion] make analysing automatically rename the shard so you don't pick up the same one twice.

I often analyse shards from a pile to refresh my memory of an area i'm mining in.

I know i'm lazy but sometimes i forget to rename the shard to show i've analysed it,

or i pick up one that someone else has used.

Wouldn't it be good if the game did this?

aWQ3sCz.png

Edited by JDBooker
  • Like 2

+1 if 70 prospecting skill (or some other skill level requirement)

I like the idea and it would be really easy to do :) 

Soon to find on Sklotopolis.

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

If anything id rather it just auto discards since you obviously just picked the guts out of it,  otherwise just discard it yourself

• Like 2

w/e makes the fresh shards stand out.

Or make analyzed shards to poof.  Same with trees and almanac.  Seedling goes poof.

On 22.7.2017 at 9:15 PM, JDBooker said:

I often analyse shards from a pile to refresh my memory of an area i'm mining in.

I know i'm lazy but sometimes i forget to rename the shard to show i've analysed it,

or i pick up one that someone else has used.

Wouldn't it be good if the game did this?

aWQ3sCz.png

This will be added to Sklotopolis tomorrow. Thanks for the idea.

Edited by Sklo:D

Not necessary. Open a pile of shards. Pick up as many as you can carry. Open the stack in your inventory. Use Analyze on the stack to use your queue. Drop the number of shards you have analyzed back on the ground from your inventory. Repeat until all shards dropped from inventory. When you have analyzed all in your inventory pick up as many as you can carry from the stack on the ground, since the ones you already analyzed will be on the bottom of the stack on the ground. Repeat this process again until you finally get the message that you have already analyzed the shard.

Using the above process to raise Prospecting you will never need to know which have been analyzed since you are methodically working through the whole pile of them. Definitely would NOT want analyzed shards to auto-destruct as they can still be used for any other purpose such as making bricks, etc. Also, if you want to re-analyze a wall the next shard you mine will be at the bottom of the existing pile and easy to find for this purpose.

=Ayes=