Sign in to follow this  
JockII

Dominate and rebirth buffs.

Over the years dominate and rebirth have been reduced in their effectiveness and uses.

Dominate has had the removal to dominate uniques,Oferring not even with the slightest chance of sucess (leaving only the crown). Along side the removal of some creatures e.g. No grumps.

Rebirth has also has similar nerfs to a similar effect.

For spells that have been the pinnacle representative of their respective god's for a long time, I feel they have fallen flat.

2 buffs I suggest:

1.Dominate can now equip and remove gear from trolls e.g. huge axes etc

With the ability to train up creatures skills this offers a long term. Breed and priests to create advantage pets for pve and PvP. Offering more opportunities to experiment and adapt against the enemy. Plus an expansion on to existing content for players

2. Rebirth has this option already to equip zombie but lacks any longevity and consistency. Often taking time or luck to find a pet for PvP.

Changing how zombie bodies decay offering a small window to rebirth the creature again. Rather than having 10 damage they take 3 damage an hour. Giving a 3 hour window to recycle your zombie allow you to create stock ready for PvP if you keep the cycle going.

As they are new and fresh they will not gain skills and would be in the same weakened state as they first started.

Zombies killed not by timing out should not be recyclable.

From PVE perspective I absolutely like this idea - I have no opinion on the PVP one due to lack of experience.

Prom a PvE perspective, you might also want to include a buff to charm animal (since it is practically useless as it stands, even without debuffing).

39 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

Prom a PvE perspective, you might also want to include a buff to charm animal (since it is practically useless as it stands, even without debuffing).

Charm is pretty strong. Champ crocs and hell horses instantly loyal seems pretty good to me. 

Personally know a few people who have gone fo for charm. It servers a solid purpose, alternative to taming.

However I can see that it lacks trolls but neither can you dominate animals. Crocs also gain skills as they fight longer.

I think he means that animals are too weak to be used in combat on average. However, when you take into consideration crocs, champion bears and the like, it can quickly turn the tables.