Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

[Job] Looking for general worker

I am looking for a General Worker to assist me with the building of my deed. I have recently gone fulltime to Chaos, and this has left me with very little time to work on my own deed. As such, I need you.

I am not looking for professional workers. Instead I'd like to hire a newer player that would like to grind their skills while doing deed work for me. Jobs include leveling, digging, mining, dredging, digging clay, making bricks and mortar, tending farms, and animals, building fences and houses, and more.

If interested, I can provide a 2x2, two story private house with a bed, chest with lock, bsb, fsb and an oven with food materials for your use. I also can provide access to a crafting facility (forge, loom, etc) for your use, a mailbox with a good cast, on deed tar and clay pits, and plenty of enchanted grass if thats something that interests you, a mine with Iron accessible, and easy access to the Xanadu border. Movement hunting is limited given its an island and I rather you not hunt the local fauna as it is scarce as it is, but you are welcome to travel inland if you'd like to work on your skills.

Deed has a templar on site for your safety and guard towers across the island.

If interested, reply here and we can further discuss work and location, plus talk about the specifics. This job is a long term one, where I will give out tasks to be completed for which I will pay you in silver. I can pick you up at your location if you do not have a boat to sail to me. 

Job comes with a sign up bonus. As time progresses I will also throw some other incentives such as gear, enchants and more. 

Interested parties please contact me with a Niarja dump so I can know what your capabilities are. 

Work on your schedule while enjoying the game and getting paid. What else could you ask for?

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 1

Poor tired Angel..

I think he's looking for a worker for freedom not chaos if anyone is interested.

._. I need to stop posting before bed. Yes, Freedom. Xanadu server. And yes, I was tired.

Moved to the correct section.

Whats the point of hiring someone to pretty ur freedom deed if u no longer play there? ...

54 minutes ago, Mickaell said:

Whats the point of hiring someone to pretty ur freedom deed if u no longer play there? ...

Whats the point of criticizing someone's Job thread if you don't want to negotiate a price? The money's good, the job is real. Whats it to you? Not that I'd hire you anyways with your rep.

Please keep the thread clear of opinions and discussions. Lets stay on topic. Thank you.

Still looking for someone to hire. Come work for me on your schedule and make your silver :)