Sign in to follow this  

hey man. jessemason here. i ordered some body strength and mining affin pizzas from you about a week ago. i am nw in need of a digging one. let me know when you are online. thank you

• Like 1

Downtime bump !

Whilst you're waiting on the server coming back, why not place an order for some tasty pizza!

interested in some custom pizzas ..can message me on forum to set up

• Like 1

wtb 2 of the random affinity pizzas pls, plus body strength, mining and digging ones as well COD krivak thx

Edited by Rhianna
  • Like 1

The thread has been updated with the new specs of our pizza range!

All pizzas now come as standard with a 15 hour first bite affinity, Weights are around 15kg+ (Smaller food is available upon request).

Place your orders today and for a limited time take advantage of our buy 5 get one free offer! 

ordered from here twice, and both times been great and really reasonable. I'm still on the old affinity system too, and Cheeseman didn't put a foot wrong. 

+...2?

Basically, if you're going to buy affinity food, buy from here

Just a little bump - If you don't catch me in game drop me a pm here on the forum to place your order!

I also hit him up a few days go. My last order was early September. He had gone back to school but he logged in and helped me out real quick. Hopefully he can come back and make some cash! His pizzas were awesome!

Can I get a weaponsmithing affinity pizza cod to Crawford? Please and thank you! If you've returned. 

Edited by Tehangel2

I need Body str/stam/mind logic/control sent to Solarblade please

Apologies for my absence folks, but watch this space because the pizzeria is reopening and as always we will be selling 10kg minimum pizzas for only 10c and custom affinities with 24 hour+ timers for only 20c!