Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Deliverance Discord

Hello Deli o/

So today I've created a discord channel for public use. My inspiration for doing this was after seeing that Release has its own and that seems to be a fun and sucessful place, I'd love to recreate that for Deliverance.

Unlike the General Wurm Discord that some people use I'd like this one to be moderated a little more heavily. It will not be a place where toxic behaviour will be acceptable. Anyone misusing the discord will be kicked, muted or removed depending on the severity of the situation.

With that being said I'd love some help running this discord server and if anyone thinks they would have the time and would make a good fit for a moderator please give me a poke.

Also, if anyone who is not part of Deliverance wishes to use the server they can. It is not exclusive to Deliverance, especially if you are being friendly and following the rules.

So hopefully this will now give our community a nice welcoming place to chat, share screenshots, pictures and memes and make new friends! There is also a trade channel and a recruitment channel.

https://discord.gg/9ta6QzA

If anyone has any questions, suggestions or concerns feel free to message me :)

• Like 5

The discord is now used daily. We now have a trade channel and daily chats :)

It's a nice friendly non toxic discord for anyone who wants a place to hang out. Not just deli citizens.

Lots of people using this daily. Good place for trading and help as well. Remember you do not have to be living on Deli to join and use the discord :)

• Like 1

Was closed when the official wurm online discord was released. No point in having a Deli/Cele discord anymore when wurm has an official one now that everyone uses instead :)