Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

[Fixed] Unstable - embarkingon cart repositions horses

I've relogged and the horses are fine, until I embark again, then this:

QT4G81A.jpg

Cart seems to work just fine. Just looks like I am mounted directly on the pair of horses wearing a cart.

Edit: Doesn't happen to me with the Stable client.

• Like 1

Getting the same with bulls on my large cart. An alliance mate showed the same as commander on his cart.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

I've relogged and the horses are fine, until I embark again, then this:

Cart seems to work just fine. Just looks like I am mounted directly on the pair of horses wearing a cart.

Edit: Doesn't happen to me with the Stable client.

6 hours ago, Araninke said:

Getting the same with bulls on my large cart. An alliance mate showed the same as commander on his cart.

6 hours ago, Joelle said:

Please let me know if this is still happening since the server updates today.

I can't get it to happen for me, but I'll open up the issue for the devs.  Thanks for the reports.

Just had a bit more of of a look - looks to happen when leaving a mine. But once it happens the only way to get back to normal appears to be relogging. (with Unstable - 4.00-504eb69)

• Like 1

Just logged in and it is not happening on my cart above ground, but I tried a mine opening and it jumbled up my horses pretty good.  They are now centered under me, but aiming backwards.

• Like 1

It happened to me when bringing a wagon up to the second floor through a ladder opening. This was on the unstable client.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Drive a wagon under a ladder opening

2. Disembark

3. Climb up

4. Right click the wagon and embark as driver.

Pretty sure the ground floor needs to have no floor. Needs to be dirt or grass or something.

Unstable client 504eb69 a horse hitched to a cart was invisible until I embarked as commander it then appeared in the cart facing forwards as in Wurmhole's original post.

can unhitch and hitch them on the wagon and they are fine but the moment you exit a mine entry they revert to the centre again closest 2 horses to the wagon and the steering goes crazy 

edit: sorry cant fully explain the steering as I couldn't work out whether it was reversed, super sensitive (seemed like maybe both) or lagged like crazy and gave up trying to control it

Edited by Lordterrabyte