Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

Blessed lamps take way way way way less damage on highway

Please more damage resistant lamps off deed when on public road. Already doing a public service to imp, plant and enchant, should last longer for the community.

• Like 9

+1 yes please! I'd actually love it if blessed lamps didn't take any damage at all.

• Like 4

Sorry, but I have to disagree, on behalf of all the idiots that put rainbow lamps on every tile.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Wargasm said:

Sorry, but I have to disagree, on behalf of all the idiots that put rainbow lamps on every tile.

As the person doing this,

I neutralize your -1 with my +1

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alyeska said:

As the person doing this,

I neutralize your -1 with my +1

I have to -1 the original suggestion because I generally don't like things lasting too long out in the wild... but I'm also attempting to neutralize my own -1 on your behalf by giving both your post and the OP a like.

I suppose in effect that would make it a +1

+1 on highways. Though there's a nicely decorated highway near me that uses statues with the glowy runes, so it would be nice to have maybe one blessed item per highway tile that doesn't take damage. 

Maybe when they release the whole cats eye security system this could be implemented there.

I think with the release of the new highway system, if the lamp is on the "protected" highway and blessed, it should not take damage.

• Like 2

+1.  Not a huge deal for me on highways and it will certainly make for more lag, once everyone knows they can decorate lighting on them that lasts forever.  However, make it a +1000 for canals.  That is where we really need better lighting, that lasts forever and lag is minimal in canals right now.

On 8/21/2017 at 10:32 PM, Wurmhole said:

+1.  Not a huge deal for me on highways and it will certainly make for more lag, once everyone knows they can decorate lighting on them that lasts forever.  However, make it a +1000 for canals.  That is where we really need better lighting, that lasts forever and lag is minimal in canals right now.

perhaps an extension or modification of the highway system, could be made for canals so that things can be preserved without carving out whole areas as "heritage"

• Like 1

From Valrei International .033 - 8/25/2017:

Feedback on your feedback
Throughout the past week we've been helping with highway questions, and taking your feedback on board. From this we'll be making three changes in the coming updates

3) Blessed lamps on highway tiles will not take decay.

Edited by Wort

2 hours ago, Wort said:

From Valrei International .033 - 8/25/2017:

Feedback on your feedback
Throughout the past week we've been helping with highway questions, and taking your feedback on board. From this we'll be making three changes in the coming updates

3) Blessed lamps on highway tiles will not take decay.

BICYORY!