Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Wonders of Celebration

So over the past couple of weeks I've been slowly spending more time on Celebration since I am a part of a deed there. I've already stumbled across some nice places and I find that doing a tour of the server is really the best way for me to learn a server really well. Great oportunity to get inspiration from seeing what other people have built and i usually double up my tours and exploring with hunting so over all it's a fun day out for me!

Since I'm still not completely familiar with Celebration and I'd hate to miss out on some really good deeds please please suggest some here for me to visit! Deed names and in-game co-ordinates would be extremely helpful so I can plot a route ahead of time :)

I'm mostly looking for finished or near finished looking deeds, or impressive structures and scenes. If your deed is unfinished it probably won't make the video this time around and I'm sorry in advance if I end up missing anyone ;-;

So please, throw me your suggestions and expertise Celebration! I need your help :D

• Like 1

Kristof keeps the Community map up to date. Personally I have a small, but cozy deed there, but places you must see include the Misfits Hunting Lodge. There are great locations to see there, and the Misfits Alliance should be able to help you see places!

• Like 2

come back in two months, rudie and i will be done with the work up the mountain at D19. We finished Terraforming but now its time to make 50k slate bricks and Mortar for it :)

Feel free to check my underground village Bunker Hill at L18,it is not finished 100% but it look ok for a visit :D

I added you to the minedoors i hope your char name is  Iberis too.

Edited by Jonydowy
  • Like 1

Nope please add Hexd to the mine doors, that is the character I shall be using :D

Egard, I'm probs going to be doing this tour soon. But I'm sure I'll be doing future videos and returning to some deeds that were missed so don't worry about that :P

Can stop by Peaceful Harbor in the ne desert also there is the heritage northmere canal the Marble bridge are all great places

1 hour ago, kristof said:

Can stop by Peaceful Harbor in the ne desert also there is the heritage northmere canal the Marble bridge are all great places

Do you have the in-game co-ordinates please? :)

E21 for Peaceful Harbor I20 for the northmere marble bridge and D19 for the northmere canal

I know it's not much but I love my ying yang harbor at hermitage <3 Now that there are new pavers I guess I need to do some more art :) f18

On 7/19/2017 at 4:57 AM, Angelklaine said:

Kristof keeps the Community map up to date. Personally I have a small, but cozy deed there, but places you must see include the Misfits Hunting Lodge. There are great locations to see there, and the Misfits Alliance should be able to help you see places!

I still need to spend time on my paving project XD.  Still half done re paving lol.

But yes if you find your way to the steppes, I'm around O-15/16. Can't miss the lodge. Just look for the giant pink colossus in the middle of nowhere.  

Kristof's deed is also pretty impressive if I remember correctly. Its a rather silly large. A country on its own. Unless I am mistaking it for someone elses!

Lol, sometimes Peaceful Harbor feels like a small country the way I run around doing things in it! But thanks! :D   Not as big as Waar's territories, for sure!

Iberis, please see the top of mountain at S16 (formerly Rest Awhile by Elfniz).

Thanks for all these suggestions guys. I've been slowly putting together a list :)

Might be doing this next weekend so please - last chance to give out some suggestions everyone!

There's probably a bunch of hidden gems in the south of Cele. There's a whole lotta people down there!

• Like 1

Check with the Port Benden guys before you do. Some of them have been around for quite some time and may know many places.

• Like 1

You ought to check out the path up to the Skyforge.  It's the biggest surface mining project I have done much on.  They did a nice job plotting out the combination of road and bridges. The deed itself is still in work.  I want to say coords are L9... it is on the peninsula just south of the big round island.

• Like 1

Once my drinking hall is finished at Valksguard, it will be quite the place to see!!

On 11/08/2017 at 0:31 PM, PandyLynn said:

There's probably a bunch of hidden gems in the south of Cele. There's a whole lotta people down there!

Shhh you

• Like 1