Sign in to follow this  
Lisabet

Sacrifice button on Select Bar

Simple QOL change; please add sacrifice to the select bar on altars.  It has desecrate, which is used far less often than sacrificing favor, and there's plenty of room for another button.

16aa33abfd.jpg

• Like 3

That would be nice, considering my priest generally has the world rendering disabled.    though, admittedly,  it's not difficult right clicking and selecting sacrifice from that same GUI 

+1 still :)

28 minutes ago, 5p34k3r said:

That would be nice, considering my priest generally has the world rendering disabled.    though, admittedly,  it's not difficult right clicking and selecting sacrifice from that same GUI 

+1 still :)

agreed, and that's what I generally do; but it would be nice to have a button instead, and my priest doesn't always end up facing the altar in the case of keybinds

*edit* also, I don't know how many times I've ended up misclicking a different option such as desecrate during lag spikes :P I'd like to avoid that if I can

Edited by Lisabet

... Something smells fishy about this suggestion... but I'll carefully place a +1 here

+1

there also were suggestions before about making this uniform so the same actions would always have the same locations on it and possibly binding them to keys as select_bar_1, select_bar_2 etc. id quite like that