Sign in to follow this  
Aniceset

Fish Tanks House Deco

While on a recent decorating rampage.. I got to thinking how nice a fish tank would look in one of my rooms. Not sure this has been brought up, a quick search didn't yield anything.

But would be cool to have a new furniture item Fish Tank, that you fill with water and then were able to fish up rare types of fish that would fit in it. Small little fish? Coral? pebbles? Maybe I'm insane :)

Back to dreaming..

• Like 11

Awesome idea. Anything that increases my decorating capability I am for 100%!

+1

Not sure if it's unstable only, but I've seen some neon colored fish out in the ocean.  Would be cool to bring them inside.

Wogic past the absence of glass :)

• Like 1

Glass would be an awesome addition too! LOL, for fish tanks - but also for windows. Could have stained glass and curtains, and dyable rugs.. See now I really am losing my mind! *this is why I haven't done much deco in the past year*

• Like 1

+1

I'd also love to see larger tanks that can hold the bigger sea creatures like octopi, dolphins, maybe even a huge one for whales! If we could tame them and lead them into the tanks, we could have aquatic farms :)

• Like 1

I would also like to have underwater "plants" like coral, kelps, shelly things and so on to either plant in our docks or in our (hopefully soon coming to Wurm) fishtanks.  And the ability to create ponds on mountain deeds without having to dig a dungeon to get to water.  It does not have to be a real pond, any old pretend pond with some pretty fishes will do.

• Like 2

since we can craft lanters without glass it would not even need a new ressource. just plain decos. i defeitly like the idea with fishes and the one with water plants too.

1 hour ago, Aniceset said:

Glass would be an awesome addition too! LOL, for fish tanks - but also for windows. Could have stained glass and curtains, and dyable rugs.. See now I really am losing my mind! *this is why I haven't done much deco in the past year*

+1 to this and OP. Would be awesome to have glass buildings (green houses) that give potted plants in them a huge boost.

• Like 1

I think it's a cool idea, but would it be a light source? Without electricity I think they should not

I love this idea, it would be great to add a new skill such a glassblowing and such... Could even have sand act like ore in a kiln and turn to glass of the ql of the sand...    GLASS SHARDS

Edited by Mykoal
  • Like 2

I like it, and it also brings me back to taxidermy, because....

BUMP

Lets Bring This Idea Back To Life

Edited by antonslavick
  • Like 1

Make my deco dreams come true, you brought my request for dye-able rugs... its time!! :D

Edited by Aniceset

I think Aquariums would be a great decorative addition to the game.

This could also start a whole new market segment for ornamental fish with people able to breed and trade interesting types of fish.

I would love to see Tropical fish like Angelfish, Bala Sharks, Boesemani Rainbowfish.

Maybe in addition to Aquariums we could also build and fill outdoor ponds that could host Koi?

• Like 2

Even fish pools for indoors and out would be nice.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Katrat said:

Even fish pools for indoors and out would be nice.

Agree! Would be lovely to have a little pond with fish swimming in it

All votes for new deco. Love the idea of bringing glass as new material and all the possibilities it would hold! 

Already thinking about all the glass statuettes and other deco that could be added. Maybe even a new skill of glass blowing or glass smithing? 

Would give new use for forges and a totally new set of tools 😍

• Like 1