Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

Sleep particles from missions

Reward tiny bits of sleep powder when participating in a mission when your SB is already full. Particles can be combined into a full powder. Maybe 1/10th each. Less than the 30 minutes but small enough not to be OP.

• Like 2

Alternatively...  what if we just had another sleep powder type item that was rewarded into inventory of participants that gives 30m sb when used?  Would solve a few problems all at once.  Can call it a Sleep Snack

get it, midnight snacks, i got jokes for days

• Like 1

I like that idea too but I think it would be way too easy to produce and abuse. We did 2 or 3 mission while setting up for a dragon yesterday. That's why I think it should not be worth the full 30. Plus alts.

giving an item instead is a great idea as long as the item is no drop / no trade... the toon that did the mission should get it and not be tradeable / sellable... we already have enough alts farming dumb ######

edit: like the silver hand mirror!

Edited by Evilreaper
  • Like 2

Just make it so that instead of getting the SB directly, everyone involved gets the bonus as the 30 min minor sleep powder. Non-drop, no-trade item that is given even if you've logged out when the mission is complete. this will give the people with full sleep bonus a reason to complete missions, those who can't stay online to ensure they get the bonus when it is done to assist as well, and there is no penalty for the people who already do the missions. 

The only drawback I see with this idea is the possible abuse of high-level people mass completing the missions so fewer people can help with them, but that rarely seems to be the issue since it can be done with the current system.

No trading powders? If thats the goal then why not make it work like Vynora's sleep bonus spell where you can surpass 5 hours.

• Like 1