Sign in to follow this  
Launcelot

Please Close

#3 25c

#12 51c

Edited by tamat
bid in #12

snipe protection angelklaine, probably no one of both won the #10

just the stuff what i was doing finishing, will start mailing items out within the hour and contacting people for CoD names.

I received a 25ql crafted shoulder pad, not 75ql how picture shows...

Yes is my fault for accept the mail without read the ql, but that is what i won in the auction

Edited by tamat

np just mail it back, i messed up one of traveler's as well but i caught it as i hit send and messaged him right after. I will send you the correct one in just a few mins. I had all the pads on different characters and a few of the same name with different qls, my bad for not being a bit more careful. 

I have been at the Xanadu Sermon group since the 15th so if you message me in-game it is highly likely I will not respond for more than an hour... If I dc while there I may never see it. So if anyone else has an issue with a miss sent shoulder pad please message me on forums/constantly stalk me in-game via PM or stalk me in person at G24 NEXA Market & Sanctuary the next day or two while I stare at a shiney altar and pray to the one true god... Sme. Best and most reliable way to get a hold of me is always forums :) (for future reference to those who read these messages XD).

*just waiting for Tamat to confirm the correct shoulder pad and send back the wrong one then I will ask for this thread to be closed... unless I messed up someone else's pads... reading is hard.*

Edited by Launcelot

fixed and mailed the 25ql back, thanks

Edited by tamat

alright i think i fixed all my late night mistakes.

Thanks everyone!

please, close >:D