Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

After my passwords got reset...

I was kicked out of every conversation I was in and cannot rejoin them because I left. This has been a complete pain in the arse. Just saying.

• Like 2

Yes and now I can't reinvite her back to our convo since she left.  She can't rejoin 'cause she left.  What to do???

Am I still in the alliance and village? LOL I better long in and see. I might be in a dungeon somewhere.

Yeah once you leave a convo you cannot rejoin. It's not even a function on the forums.

Interesting.  Are you the only one? I didn't seem to have any issues with my Forum messages.

• Like 1

Once you leave a conversation you cannot rejoin it. You have to start a new convo. I have gone to the developers site and there are a few other requests to change this already.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

Interesting.  Are you the only one? I didn't seem to have any issues with my Forum messages.

I had all kinds of problems, Wurmhole. I could not log into the shop because it said my password was wrong but I could log into the game with it. I could not log into the forums and I could not change my password in the forums because it said guests do not have access to this area. I had to reset my password before hitting any links on the login page else I was a guest in a registered area. 

I didn't know the forums were in any way tied to the shop but that's how it turned out. I had to do the same in the shop as with the forums. If I clicked on anything but forgot password, it told me that I am a guest in a registered area. 

It's all resolved now and water under the bridge but it's kinda crazy what had to be done. LOL

• Like 1

And I also could have left the conversation while trying to get the forums to work. *shrug* No idea. I was pretty frustrated. 

Sounds like cached state from somewhere - assuming you haven't already resolved this, you could try clearing out any wurm-related cookies from your browser cache.

• Like 1