Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Fences Hedges and skill

Ok I have a 56 slope... there is not a skill level high enough for that one.... and if there was it would take me a life time or two to achieve it..

I put up a Maple hedge once tall enough It should be able to keep mobs out .. mostly Trolls.....? They are kind of busy in the CA chat and over looked my question LOL .. but I donot want to dig 56 dirts

Hedges will keep trolls away, that's right. And they are not subject to any slope limitation.

• Like 1

Trolls can occasionally bash down off deed hedges by just bumping into them but if they withstand the initial hit they will block the Troll from entering. Under certain circumstances they will even break on deed hedges if they are "trapped" inside an enclosed perimeter. Hedges might also be easer for Trolls to bump/bash with the new ability to easily chop down hedges. Not really sure about this though. One good thing about hedges is that they will heal their damage within a short period of time in contrast to walls/fences where Troll bump/bashing damage remains until repaired.

=Ayes=

12 hours ago, Ayes said:

Hedges might also be easer for Trolls to bump/bash with the new ability to easily chop down hedges. Not really sure about this though.

=Ayes=

:blink: New ability? Has this anything to do with them hitting harder these days.. and doing more damage....??

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:28 AM, RavenLure said:

:blink: New ability? Has this anything to do with them hitting harder these days.. and doing more damage....??

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:53 PM, Ayes said:

the new ability to easily chop down hedges

This refers to players chopping down hedges, not Trolls. Then read rest of post for context reference.

=Ayes=