Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ajala

Oil & Vinegar

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello folks!

I have a load of barrels of cooking oil and vinegar for sale. 

All barrels are full (45kg per barrel), sealed for freshness (no decay as long as you keep em sealed with a peg after use) and most are 55+ QL.

Current stock:

• Corn Oil -- 45kg of sweet, oily goodness. Perfect for stir fries, curries, fish n chips, popcorn, and many many more recipes. Each full barrel contains 500 crushed corn and takes an absolute age to produce. Every serious cook needs a barrel close to their oven. Yours for just 60c per barrel. Four barrels at 20 QL, 48 QL, 62 QL and 62 QL currently available.
  • Malt Vinegar -- This stuff takes ages to prepare and real-life days to ferment, so why wait? Get yourself a full 45kg barrel, keep it next to your oven, and make yourself as much curry, pickled veg, ketchup, mayo and other recipes as you want with no delay. Just 60c per barrel. Seven barrels at 29 QL to 59 QL currently available.
  • Rice Wine Vinegar -- These are tough to make, give almost no skill when made, and take just as long to ferment as malt vinegar. Can be used in all the same recipes than call for vinegar. One barrel at 44 QL currently available, 1s.
  • Red Wine Vinegar -- 44 QL. One barrel. 1s.

In-game PM is the quickest way to buy if I'm online, but you can order here on the forums too.

COD cost is 10c per barrel. I will deliver orders over 5s. Pickup from central Xanadu is also possible.

Looking forward to doing business with you!

Ajala

Edited by Ajala

Delivery? Pickup location?

Full barrels can be mailed. The COD cost is 10c.

2 barrels of each pls COD to krivak thx