Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Music

We already have a bell, why not have a guitar, or some other medieval instruments with a set sound (kinda like the bell). 

• Like 1

I would like a lyre please... so I can trigger people at rifts.

• Like 2

Nothing will beat the soothing sound of that beautiful bell. instruments and music writing would be cool

I was thinking that Musician would be a great skill

+1 from me

+1

I would like anacondas to dance when I play the flute.

Would be interesting to look into what musical instruments Vikings were using around 1066.

Fun suggestion!

• Like 1

i don't want the addition of anything that's `kinda like the bell`
at every rift and every unique kill, there's always some utter git that rings it constantly. 

+1 toward a less annoying alternative. 

Over-skill: Musician

Sub-skills: Lute, Drum, Flute, Harp, etc.

Perform solo: Activate an instrument, right click the instrument, Perform -> Musical Solo

Group performance: First, join a team. One team member starts performing a solo. Activate an instrument, right click a performer, Perform -> Join Performance

Bystanders: Stand within 4 tiles (like a sermon) of any performer to passively gain a small number of Soul ticks.

Performance lasts 2 minutes, 1 hour cool down. Similar to puppeteering.

Performers can choose to perform a difficult song, which on success will give a buff to all performers and bystanders. Buff lasts for 10 to 60 minutes, depending on success. Success should be based on the best performers skills, with each additional performer passng a skill check to either boost the effect. Encourages group play since even low skill performers would not be detrimental.

I think it can be nice to have Lute with some simple sound lets say 1 2 3 4 5 P-pauses and we can make own music by writing it inside manage items looks like "24PP5311P23333P324"  and it will play music :)